Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dedicated


One of the great unexpected pleasures of the Giving Garden is the chance for teams to work together toward a common goal. Our Major Accounts Membership group does just that.


A quote from one team member: I joined the Community Giving Garden because it gives me a chance to incorporate something that I am passionate about in my personal life, into my daily work routine. I can share my passion with my co-workers and give back to the community at the same time.


It has been a great experience sharing my knowledge with my co-workers that are interested in learning about gardening. It’s wonderful knowing that we work for a company that gives us the opportunity to think outside the box in our daily routine and put other people’s need in front of our own. To be allowed 15 minutes to go and work in the garden and think about the people that you are helping is very refreshing.

Thank you, Team!

No comments: